Well, we've once again had to say goodbye to a number of dear friends in Texas, but we have had a great visit here. God has really shown us some neat blessings! For one, we were blessed with a car! For our times in PA, my mom has been very generous in renting a car so that we could have her car to get around in, and that's been great, but we felt bad about putting a financial strain on her, especially since we'll be coming back to PA to stay until March! Well, as we mentioned this to some friends we were staying with, they just "happened" to have a car that they were wondering what to do with, and they are going to let us use that car until we leave for Vladivostok! We thank God for these special friends (you know who you are!), and we pray His blessings upon them and their family.
We also had a good time of re-connecting with our "extended family" at Mission Arlington. They truly are co-laborers in the Gospel. We visited with Eugenio and Deyanira, who are pastoring our old apartment church at Sawyer's Mill Apartments, and living in our old apartment there. God is really using them - we attended a Wednesday night Bible study, which was packed, standing room only. Please pray for them as they seek to develop leaders from within this faithful group of attenders.
I'm writing this from somewhere in Tennessee, as I drive the car back to PA. Angela and Andrew are in Houston, and will be flying back tomorrow as I drive the rest of the way. Pray for safety for us as we travel, and for God's peace for all of us.
**Just a clarification, I'm not actually driving while I write this...I'm in a hotel. Just to eliminate any confusion. :)
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment